- Bookmark Printing
- Brochure Printing
- Bundle Printing
- Business Card Printing
- Digital On Demand Printing
- Direct Mail
- Door Hanger Printing
- Envelope Printing
- Flyer Printing
- Folding Card Printing
- Label and Sticker Printing
- Letterhead Printing
- Magnet Printing
- Postcard Printing
- Poster Printing
- Presentation Folders
- Rack Card Printing
- Rip Card Printing
- Sample Kit
- Shrink - Wrapping
- Ticket Printing
Phone: (216) 587-2389
Preparing Your Files
- Please Create One Print File For Each Item Being Ordered
- Please Embed All Fonts and Convert Images to CMYK or Grayscale (No RGB Images)
- Make Sure There's a Minimum 1/8" Bleed Around the Document
- Make Sure the Trim Size Matches the Piece You Are Ordering
- If You Need to Send Multiple Files for a Single Item, Please “Zip” or “Stuff” the Files Together
Acceptable Files Types
- Print Resolution PDF (Preferred File Format)
- JPEG (300-600 DPI with No Compression)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator)
- TIFF (Tagged Image File Format)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
Submitting Your Files
- Please Use a High-Speed Internet Connection to Upload Artwork. Dial-Up Connections Should Only be Used in Case of Emergency.
- Please Upload Your File for Each Item Before You Add the Item to Your Cart. Each Product Page has an Upload Box.
- If You Forget to Upload Your Files During the Checkout Process, We Will Contact You With Other Options for Getting Your Files to Us.
- File Uploads Should Be No Larger than 75 MB. If You Cannot Send a File Less Than 75 MB, Please Contact Us for Other Options.
We Print Quick provides design templates to ensure the best printing results. These files provide the appropriate settings and measurements for some of the more common printing products. You can find the template you need at the bottom of the product page.
Designing Your Files
- If you’re interested in having us design your piece, we offer a service to design your materials.
- You can select the option during the checkout process or call us at 216-587-2389 for more details.
- The design service includes the design and layout with an original design and up to 2 revisions.
- You must provide the content, the appropriate logo file(s), and any photography you wish to include